Irony can often be a great source of entertainment for me and I get plenty of it while reading and commenting on various blogs. The latest dose of it came while reading posts of one particular individuals blog, and then his comments on another blog. I had such a good laugh, I figured I’d make this into a quick post.
- Knows which God is the right one
- Knows the proper way to worship this God
- Describes atheists as arrogant
- Disagrees with biblical Scholars who don’t share his view
- Heavily moderates his blog and routinely edits and/or deletes comments that he finds “vile” or “poisonous” (i.e. don’t agree with him or even ask questions that he doesn’t like)
You would think that someone, who is so knowledgeable that he has the mystery of the entire universe all figured out, would be a little reluctant to call others arrogant! You’d also be a little surprised that such a person would be so intolerant of other’s views, but even so, we all have our faults. But to complain that he’s been banned on other people’s blogs? That’s just too rich for me to resist sharing!